The church was consecrated on 20 July 1848. The architect was Edward Charles Hakewill.
Children and young people will find a warm welcome at St John of Jerusalem.
New ringers are always welcome, from learners to experienced bellringers.
Full service & opening times
Terms and Conditions | Sitemap
All content ©
St John of Jerusalem Church, Lauriston Road, Hackney, E9 7EY
Website Design by Trickster