St John of Jerusalem's original glass was blown out in World War II. The present-day glass was installed in 1955 and is the work of Arthur Erridge of J Wippell and Company.
The South transept (pictured top left) shows St Augustine of Hippo, Thomas Cramner, John Wesley and Archbishop William Temple.
The North transept (pictured top right) shows Moses, Amos, Ezekiel and Jeremiah.
The windows in the chancel (lower picture) show Lady Agnes (who managed a hospital for women in Jerusalem, c.1099); Br Gerard (the first Grand Master of the Order of St John of Jerusalem); three central lancet windows of Christ healing the sick; Florence Nightingale (1820-1910); and Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965).
The windows in the nave of the church are the work of Susan Ashworth. Two (1998) are in memory of Arthur & Dorothy Baker (south & north aisles) and one (2008) is in memory of Ted, Terry & Emily Linehan (north aisle). For images see the 'Gallery' page.